Dealing with sponsor logos can be a real pain…until they aren’t!
The VEM Sponsor Logos add-on makes it easy to upload and assign sponsor logos to events. Accommodates image and text-only logos, you can even mix and match! Link out to sponsor URLs and create custom groups for easy assignment.
- Accommodates image and text-only logos
- Mix and match image and text logos.
- Assign links to sponsor URLs
- Create custom groups for easy assignment.
Packed with so much dev love:
- CSS has been provided to make logo layout presentable out-of-the-box. Everything has a clear set of class names to make applying new CSS easy.
- All the logos appear in a div, floated left. The container div automatically clears floats on closure, so it’ll play nice with stuff above and below it.
- Right and bottom margins are 16px, so when it wraps, they will still be spaced nicely.
- It handles all four combinations of supplying a logo image or not and a link URL or not. So your “logo” that is just a sponsor name will stay play nice.
- Text-only logos position the text center aligned, vertically and horizontally, using the default CSS.
New Admin Functionality Overview:
- Logo management admin panel.
- Edit Logo admin panel.
- Logos metabox on single event admin panels.
- Logos drag and drop layout module on single event, archived event, and event listing layout settings panels.