This is a must-have add-on for any user that manages multiple occurrences of the same event. Mass import data for hundreds, even thousands, of event occurrences across one or multiple events from a single csv file.
The user-friendly importer is designed to save you dozens of hours of labor and turn an otherwise dull, yet crucial task, into a breeze. All you need to do is create the event(s) then use the importer to add all of the respective occurrence values.
A dedicated import admin panel provides a handy copy of the CSV template along with an equally handy list of all your venue IDs, which you’ll need to make sure the correct venue is assigned to each imported occurrence.
- Import any number of event occurrences in a single CSV file
- Sample CSV file included so there’s no need to worry about using the correct formatting.
- Import values to every occurrence field
- Set import to append or replace existing occurrence data.
- All of your Venue IDs are automatically listed on the import admin panel for convenience.
- Format friendly interface allows you use to one or two-digit date formats.
Provided Import Fields
- Event ID
- Occurrence Date
- Occurrence Start Time
- Occurrence end Time
- Ticket 1 Price From (optional)
- Ticket 1 Price To (optional)
- Ticket 1 Purchase URL (optional)
- Ticket 1 Button Text (optional)
- Ticket 2 Price From (optional)
- Ticket 2 Price To (optional)
- Ticket 2 Purchase URL (optional)
- Ticket 2 Button Text (optional)
- Occurrence Note
- Venue ID
How can you NOT afford it?
On average, most users take 75% less time preparing the CSV file compared to entering occurrence data one by one. So all it takes is a straightforward return on investment calculation to show you how much money this add-on will save your organization and when you can start enjoying the savings.