Provides a 100 percent automated solution for sending out your upcoming and recently added events using MailChimp’s Share Blog Updates automated campaign (formerly known as RSS email campaigns. Create campaigns for upcoming and recently added events and occurrences with drag-and-drop ease. It’s a conversion force-multiplier that will save you hundreds of work-hours.
A Perfect Solution For Improving Marketing Performance
It’s a conversion force multiplier in that it allows you to routinely and automatically reach hundreds, or even thousands, of potential ticket buyers without doing a second of additional work. This regular contact via unobtrusive notices will help keep your events on the ticket buyer’s mind and increase single ticket conversion.
You’ll earn more revenue on every ticket sale, increase awareness, and boost marketing performance thanks to combining reduced marketing expenditures with lowered work hours.
Creating feeds is as simple as selecting the event categories, venues, and/or seasons you want to include, drag the event elements you want to display in the email email into the “include these” column, select upcoming or newly added events (and date range), and display order and you’re all set. The post’s URL serves as the RSS feed.
It couldn’t be easier!
- Create as many custom event RSS feeds that you want by indicating which event Categories, Venues, and Seasons.
- 100 percent point and click user interface.
- A drag and drop interface allows you to customize which event items appear in each email campaign; three separate title fields, event image, custom field data, and date/time, venue, address, custom notes, ticket prices, and direct ticket purchase URL/link.
- Edit or delete existing feeds at any time and the changes are automatically synced with your respective email marketing client RSS campaign.
- Include custom content alongside the automated material within one or more email campaign.
- Let subscribers sign up for daily, weekly, or monthly notices for one or more event categories; in fact, you can set the precise number of days in the notification schedule for each custom RSS campaign.
- Create daily “what’s happening today” campaigns.
- Create special categories for season announcement event info.
- Boost added value for memberships by crafting member-only event RSS content that pushes through new info to members ahead of general releases.
- I’m new to RSS campaigns, how are they different from regular e-blasts?
A. Unlike traditional e-blasts, which are created on a per use basis, RSS campaigns are designed to deliver event content from your site and send it as an email newsletter to your subscribers. Automagically.
- Can subscribers sign up for notices that include specific event categories or do they have to subscribe to notices for all events?
A. Both! You can create one giant all-encompassing event RSS campaign or break them into an a la carte solution that lets subscribers pick one or more event categories. You can even create readymade category groups if desired, that’s just how extensible the solution is!